General Contractors Construction Form Software. ACT Contractors Forms Software For General Contractors - FODG - 2020 versions available now!
Want to go PAPERLESS? IT'S EASY with our software AND best of all... You don't need an EXPENSIVE INTERNET BASED SUBSCRIPTION!
This is a long page, samples and pricing is below so be sure to scroll down to the bottom!
Over 24 years keeping General Contractors SAFE, LEGAL & PROSPEROUS!
Easy to learn, easy to use software program for your windows PC, or MAC running Windows, that contains all the forms and contracts any General Contractor will need for their business. The included forms are designed from both legal sources and with the help and input of experienced, successful General Contractors to make you more efficient by getting more done in less time and by being more accurate with your paperwork. All included forms are designed to work together to improve your image with the customer, help eliminate legal hassles, and to help you get more of the jobs you bid on. ACT will let our forms speak for themselves. Just click on the image links below to see samples of any of the forms included in this software package.
In the tough, competitive, Construction Business... you can benefit from the competitive edge ACT Contractors Forms Software gives you over your competition!
Frequently Asked Questions... CLICK the Plus Sign to the Right to EXPAND
ACT Forms Software
|Fill Out & Print Forms on your PC/Laptop/Tablet or MAC Running Windows||
|Print Blank Forms on your PC/Laptop/Tablet or MAC Running Windows to fill out by hand||
|Use on a laptop or Windows Tablet in the field with a portable printer||
|Unlimited Form Printing.. no usage fees OR YEARLY SUBSCRIPTIONS||
|Change Company Info... Add, change, or delete anything on the forms.. or create new forms||
|California Contractors Law Version||
|New York, Texas, Nevada, Washington, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana & Oregon Contractors Law Version as well as VERSIONS FOR EACH OF THE 50 STATES!||
|Version made specifically for General Contractors (and Other Trades TOO)!||
|Works with Windows 8, Windows 10||
|Full Version Includes 70+ forms & contracts, EVERYTHING YOU SEE BELOW & MORE!||
|Stand Alone Software Program with the features you need.||
|Save completed forms to Hard Drive||
|Add, delete or change anything on forms or create forms from scratch||
|Includes SET UP & ADDING your LOGO, Company Name, & other Company Information||
|Don't Tell... SHOW! Take your Digital Camera with you during your bid inspection.... then add the photos directly to your bid form.||
|Convert any Form to PDF to easily and securely transmit the form by EMAIL to your customers and include a digital signature for a paperless option.||
|Print Forms in color, WITH PHOTOS!||
|Spell check Forms. Add a Digital Signature field for signing an emailed form.||
|Create Other Documents like brochures, business cards, door hangers etc.||
- Our software is a Stand Alone program that does not require any other software like Microsoft Word or Excel to operate. Our software has many more features than Word Processor or spreadsheet (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.) based template forms that grow longer as you type them in. We do not scare your customers with 10 page contracts like they do! After all, who wants to sign a document for a small paint job that is longer than the documents the home owner signed to BUY THEIR ENTIRE HOME! Word Based forms make a "home grown" looking document that customers distrust. Our software makes a professionally typeset document that looks better than a commercial print shop can do!
- Available in 2020 versions legally specific for ALL 50 STATES including CALIFORNIA, Nevada, Florida, Texas, Louisiana, Georgia, Washington, Oregon, New York state versions. Each of the versions of our software is Trade Specific and State Specific! Our forms are not GENERIC. and are specific to roofing with the things a Roofing Contractor needs! Whenever state law changes, we immediately update our forms so you will always get the most current forms possible.
- Our software allows you to easily change and modify the forms any way you wish!
- Fill Out the form on screen, then print the completed form on plain paper or carbonless paper- we'll show you exactly how. You do not have to lose the convenience of NCR Carbonless forms when using our software!
- ADD Digital Signatures that your customer can sign from an emailed form.
- Software is custom made for you with your company information, names, LOGO etc. already included on each form to save you time and get you up and running quickly... but you can change this whenever you need to!
- Costs less than the price of 1.5 hours in front of most construction attorneys!
- And it's so EASY, EASY, EASY to use!!!
- Give your Company the Image with your potential customers that will make your bid the WINNING bid! Get a leg up over your competition by using ACT Contractors Forms Software For Roofing Contractors!
- Windows 7(32 bit or 64 bit), Windows 8(32 bit or 64 bit), Windows 10(32 bit or 64 bit).
- 2 GB RAM minimum
- 8GB free hard disk space for full installation
- DVD Drive or OPTIONAL USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port for Flash Drive Installation or Broadband Internet for OPTIONAL Download Installation.
- 1024X768 resolution or higher.
- Additional disk resources and memory are required when editing large or complex documents.
- Windows compatible printer (inkjet or laser).
- PC Running Windows
- Apple Computer with OS 10.7 or later RUNNING WINDOWS ON YOUR APPLE!
- Color printer.
- Duplex Printer is supported.
- TWAIN compatible scanner and/or digital camera.
- Broadband Internet account and connection for optional Download Installation and updates.
Note: Apple computers are not directly supported by ACT Forms Software. See Frequently Asked Questions for a work around.
ALL STATES INCLUDE MOST OF THESE FORMS. INDIVIDUAL STATES MAY CONTAIN OTHER REQUIRED FORMS. OF COURSE, EVERY STATE HAS CHANGES TO COMPLY WITH ALL CURRENT LAWS. FOR EXAMPLE, SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW T&M WORK FOR HOME IMPROVEMENT (RESIDENTIAL) SO THOSE STATES WILL NOT HAVE THAT TYPE OF CONTRACT.
FOR AN EXACT LIST OF GENERAL CONTRACTOR FORMS INCLUDED
WITH THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM FOR YOUR STATE,
CLICK ON YOUR STATE LISTED TO THE LEFT FOR A DETAILED CATALOG
CONSTRUCTION BID FORMS (11 forms)
- BP1-BID PROPOSAL
- BP2-BID PROPOSAL FOR SUBCONTRACT WORK
- CCB-CONSTRUCTION COST BREAKDOWN BY PHASE COMPLETED
- ESTIMATE-LINE ITEM ESTIMATE SHEET THAT CALCULATES
- ESTIMATE_LONG-SAME AS ESTIMATE EXCEPT ONE LEGAL SIZED PAGE
- IPS-INSPECTION PHOTO SHEET
- JRS-JOB REFERENCES SHEET
- PSH-JOB PLANNING SHEET
- PSHF-FENCING JOB PLANNING SHEET
- RFB-REQUEST FOR BIDS FROM SUBCONTRACTORS
- RFM-REQUEST FOR MATERIAL PRICES FROM MATERIAL SUPPLIERS
CONSTRUCTION BILLING FORMS (6 forms)
- INV-CONTRACT INVOICE WITH CHANGE ORDER BILLING
- INV2-STANDARD INVOICE
- INVR-CONTRACT INVOICE WITH CHANGE ORDER BILLING AND RETENTIONS
- STM-STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT
- T&M-TIME AND MATERIAL DOCUMENTATION AND INVOICE
CHANGE ORDERS AND EXTRA WORK ORDERS (7 forms)
- CO1-CHANGE ORDER FROM CONTRACTOR FOR APPROVAL BY OWNER
- CO2-EXTRA WORK ORDER FROM CONTRACTOR FOR APPROVAL BY OWNER
- CO3-CHANGE ORDER FROM A SUBCONTRACTOR TO A GENERAL CONTRACTOR FOR THEIR APPROVAL
- CO4-EXTRA WORK ORDER FROM A SUBCONTRACTOR TO A GENERAL CONTRACTOR FOR THEIR APPROVAL
- CO5-CHANGE ORDER FROM THE GENERAL CONTRACTOR TO A SUBCONTRACTOR
- CO6-EXTRA WORK ORDER FROM THE GENERAL CONTRACTOR TO A SUBCONTRACTOR
- COL-CHANGE ORDER LOG TO KEEP TRACK OF ALL CHANGE ORDERS ON A PROJECT
- CPF- COST PLUS FIXED FEE CONTRACT
- CPP- COST PLUS PERCENTAGE CONTRACT
- GC1- CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT
- PRC-CONSTRUCTION PROPOSAL/CONTRACT
- TMC- TIME AND MATERIAL CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT
- RC5-T&M ROOFING CONTRACT FOR COMMERCIAL/NEW CONSTRUCTION
CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS FOR HOME IMPROVEMENT (4 forms)
- FE3-HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACT FOR FENCING
- GC3- HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACT
- HIP-HOME IMPROVEMENT PROPOSAL/CONTRACT
- GC5-HOME IMPROVEMENT PROPOSAL/CONTRACT FOR JOBS PAID ON A TIME & MATERIAL BASIS
3-DAY CANCELLATION FORM AND OTHER CONTRACT ADDENDUMS (16 forms)
- ADM-ADDENDUM FOR MATCHING EXISTING CONDITIONS AND FINISHES ON THE PROJECT
- CONTRACT ATTACHMENT FORM FOR 3-DAY RIGHT TO CANCEL
- CNW-WAIVER OF 3-DAY RIGHT TO CANCEL
- COW-COST OF WORK ADDENDUM FOR TIME & MATERIAL CONTRACTS
- COW2-COST OF WORK ADDENDUM FOR COST PLUS CONTRACTS
- CPS-CONTRACT PAYMENT SCHEDULE ADDENDUM FOR LARGE JOBS
- CPS2-CONTRACT PAYMENT SCHEDULE ADDENDUM FOR LARGE JOBS WITH RETENTION
- CS1-CONTINUATION ADDENDUM TO ADD WRITING ROOM TO ANY FORM
- CS1L-LEGAL SIZE CONTINUATION ADDENDUM
- HAZ-HOLD HARMLESS ADDENDUM FOR HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
- HHR-HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT FOR RECOMMENDATIONS MADE BY THE CONTRACTOR THAT ARE REFUSED BY THE PROPERTY OWNER
- JCA-JOINT CONTROL ADDENDUM FOR JOBS PAID BY FUNDING CONTROL
- LCN-LIEN CONTRACT NOTICE
- MLST-LISTING OF MATERIAL SUPPLIERS ON A JOB
- PAS-PROJECT ALLOWANCES ADDENDUM
- SLST-LISTING OF SUBCONTRACTORS WORKING ON A JOB
LIEN RELEASES (6 forms)
- CLR-CONDITIONAL LIEN RELEASE FOR FINAL PAYMENTS ON A PROJECT
- CLRP-CONDITIONAL LIEN RELEASE FOR PROGRESS PAYMENTS ON A PROJECT
- COM-COMPLETION CERTIFICATE CUSTOMER APPROVAL OF THE JOB
- LLR-LABOR LIEN RELEASE FOR WORKERS ON A JOB
- ULR-UNCONDITIONAL LIEN RELEASE FOR FINAL PAYMENTS ON A PROJECT
- ULRP- UNCONDITIONAL LIEN RELEASE FOR PROGRESS PAYMENTS ON A PROJECT
MISCELLANEOUS CONSTRUCTION BUSINESS FORMS (13 forms)
- ENV-MATCHING #10 BUSINESS ENVELOPE
- CCA-CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM
- DFR-DAILY FIELD REPORT FORM FOR SUPERVISOR
- DR1-FOR PROJECT MANAGER
- FAX-FAX COVER SHEET
- LTH-MATCHING LETTERHEAD
- MEM-MEMORANDUM FORM
- PO1-PURCHASE ORDER
- RFI-REQUEST FOR INFORMATION USUALLY FROM THE JOB SPECIFIER
- RFT-REQUEST FOR TECHNICAL INSTRUCTIONS USUALLY FROM MATERIAL MANUFACTURERS
- SUB-SUBMITTAL FORM FOR SUBMITTING SAMPLES TO ARCHITECT OR OTHER SPECIFIER
- WTS-WEEKLY TIME SHEET/CARD TO DOCUMENT EMPLOYEE HOURS
SUBCONTRACT FORMS (5 forms)
- BC1-SUBCONTRACTOR BACK CHARGE NOTICE FORM
- NTP-NOTICE TO PERFORM
- SC1-SUBCONTRACT AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR SUB
- SC2-SUBCONTRACT AGREEMENT WITH THE INSURANCE INDEMNITY CLAUSE
- SC3-SUBCONTRACT AGREEMENT YOU ARE THE SUBCONTRACTOR
LIMITED LABOR WARRANTIES (2-forms)
- CWC1-LIMITED WORKMANSHIP WARRANTY FORM IN CERTIFICATE FORMAT
- WC1-LIMITED WORKMANSHIP WARRANTY FORM
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR OPTIONAL ADD-ON (5 forms)
- ICA-INDEPENDENT SALESPERSON AGREEMENT FOR SALESPEOPLE WORKING FOR YOUR COMPANY GIVEN A 1099 AT THE END OF THE YEAR
- ICA2-BLANKET INDEPENDENT SUBCONTRACTOR AGREEMENT FOR SUBS WORKING FOR YOUR COMPANY GIVEN A 1099 AT THE END OF THE YEAR
- GC2-COMMERCIAL/NEW CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT FOR USE BY A COMPANY SALESPERSON
- GC4-RESIDENTIAL HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACT FOR USE BY A COMPANY SALESPERSON
- GC4I-INSURANCE PROCEEDS RESIDENTIAL HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACT FOR USE BY A COMPANY SALESPERSON
INSURANCE RESTORATION OPTIONAL ADD-ON (23 forms)
- ADC-AUTHORIZATION TO DISPOSE OF DAMAGED ITEM(S)
- AOI-AUTHORIZATION OF INSURED CONTINGENCY AGREEMENT
- AOIC-AUTHORIZATION OF INSURED CONTINGENCY AGREEMENT FOR COMMERCIAL PROJECTS
- AOI-ALL-AUTHORIZATION OF INSURED CONTINGENCY AGREEMENT WITH RESCISSION NOTICE AND CANCELLATION BY CUSTOMER REIMBURSEMENT
- AOINC-AUTHORIZATION OF INSURED CONTINGENCY AGREEMENT WITH RESCISSION NOTICE
- AOINC1-AUTHORIZATION OF INSURED CONTINGENCY AGREEMENT WITH PROVISION FOR CUSTOMER CANCELLATION REIMBURSEMENT
- ARI-AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- ARIM-AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE MORTGAGE INFORMATION FOR DIRECT PAY
- ARII-AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE INSURANCE INFORMATION FOR DIRECT PAY
- BP1I-BID PROPOSAL FORM FOR INSURANCE WORK
- CDMA-INSURANCE WORK COMPLETION CERTIFICATE
- DMA-SIMPLE AUTHORIZATION AND AGREEMENT TO PERFORM DAMAGE MITIGATION
- DMA2=LONG FORM DAMAGE MITIGATION AGREEMENT FORM USUALLY FOR WATER DAMAGE MITIGATION FROM FLOODS
- DSI-DISASTER SIGN IN SHEET FOR WORKER DOCUMENTATION
- EQL-EQUIPMENT LOG TO DOCUMENT DRYING AND DEHUMIDIFICATION EQUIPMENT USAGE
- FAC-FILING AN INSURANCE CLAIM WORKSHEET
- GC3I-INSURANCE RESTORATION CONTRACT FOR HOME IMPROVEMENT JOBS
- INVD-INSURANCE RECOVERABLE DEPRECIATION INVOICE
- MOLD-MOLD REMEDIATION CONTRACT INCLUDING INFO AND CONDITIONS FOR TESTING
- NIH-NOTICE OF ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS
- SDL STRUCTURAL DRYING LOG TO DOCUMENT DRYING OPERATIONS
- PBS-INSURANCE PROCEEDS BREAKDOWN SHEET
- SUP1-INSURANCE SUPPLEMENTAL CLAIM FORM (SUPPLEMENT)
MARKETING OPTIONAL ADD-ON (12 forms)
- DOOR HANGER FOR MARKETING YOUR BUSINESS
- DOOR HANGER FOR MISSED APPOINTMENTS
- ADDRESS LABEL
- GENERAL CONTRACTOR ADVERTISEMENT
- GENERAL CONTRACTOR COMPANY BROCHURE
- GENERAL CONTRACTOR BUSINESS CARD
- GENERAL CONTRACTOR ENVELOPE
- GENERAL CONTRACTOR ADVERTISEMENT FLYER
- GENERAL CONTRACTOR LETTERHEAD
- GENERAL CONTRACTOR LOGO
- GENERAL CONTRACTOR ADVERTISEMENT POSTER
- GIF-GENERAL CONTRACTOR INFORMATION LABEL FOR MATERIALS USED
Included in ACT Forms on Disc for General Contractors(note that all samples are California Versions and that forms in red are California only)
CLICK ON ANY UNDERLINED DESCRIPTION BELOW TO SEE A SAMPLE.
Click! To see our Contract Guide!
Construction Contracts, Home Improvement Contracts for General Contractors: (15+ forms)
(Construction Contract- GC1) (Construction Contract for use by Salesmen- GC2)
(Residential (home improvement) Construction Contract- GC3)
(Residential Construction Contract for use by Salesmen- GC4)
(Construction T&M Proposal/Contract- TMC) (Residential T&M Proposal/Contract- TMP)
(Home Improvement Proposal/Contract- HIP) (Construction Proposal/Contract- PRC)
(Subcontract- SC1) (Subcontract with Indemnity Clause for Liability Insurance Requirements- SC2)
(Subcontract to use when you are subbing from another contractor- SC3)
(Authorization of Insured- AOI)
Warranty Forms for Contractors: (2 forms)
Contract Management Forms for Construction: (24 forms)
(Addendum for Matching Existing Conditions & Finishes- ADM) (Authorization of Insured- AOI)
((Cost of Work Addendum- COW) (Cost of Work Addendum for Cost Plus Contracts- COW2)
(Change Order- CO1) (Extra Work Order- CO2) (Change Order for Sub- CO3)
(Extra Work Order for Sub- CO4) (Change Order to Sub- CO5) (Extra Work Order to Sub- CO6)
(Change Order Log- COL) (Back Charge Notice for Subcontractors- BC1)
(Construction Payment Schedule- CPS) (Construction Payment Schedule No Retention- CPS2)
(Subcontractors Notice to Perform- NTP) (California Preliminary Notice- CPN)
(Notice of Right to Cancel (3 day normal)- CN1) (Notice of Right to Cancel (7 day disaster)- CN2)
(Waiver of Right to Cancel- CNW) (Notice For Lien Contracts- LCN) (Joint Control Addendum- JCA)
(Notice of Non-Responsibility- NNR)
(Environmental Hazards (lead, asbestos, mold) Disclaimer & Hold Harmless- HAZ)
General Contractor Bid Forms, Subcontractor Bid Forms: (11 forms)
(Bid Proposal- BP1 (3 versions included) (Subcontract Bid Proposal- BP2 (2 versions included)
(Construction Cost Breakdown- CCB) (Bid Plan Sheet- PSH) (Request For Material Price- RFM)
(Request For Bid- RFB) (Inspection Photo Sheet- IPS) (Job References Sheet- JRS )
Contractors Legal Forms and Invoices:
(Construction Invoice- INV) (Standard Invoice- INV2) (Time & Material Invoice- T&M)
(Conditional Lien Release & Completion Certificate- CLR)
(Conditional Lien Release with Progress Payment- CLRP)
(Unconditional Lien Release with Final Payment- ULR)
(Unconditional Lien Release with Progress Payment- ULRP)
(Workers Labor Release- LLR) (Mechanics Lien- MEC)
(Release of Mechanics Lien- RML (this is for releasing a Mechanics Lien only) (Stop Notice- STP)
(Release of Stop Notice (Private)- STR) (Release of Stop Notice (Public)- STR2)
(Notice of Completion- NOC) (Notice of Cessation- NOS)
MISCELLANEOUS OPERATIONAL FORMS
(Continuation Sheet- CS1 (4 versions on the disk) (Daily Field Report- DFR) (Daily Report- DR1)
(Fax Transmittal Sheet- FAX) (Weekly Time Sheet (card)- WTS)
(Stick On Labels for Advertisement- GIF) (Matching Letterhead- LTH) (Memorandum- MEM)
(Purchase Order- PO1) (Transmittal- TRN) (Submittal- SUB) (Request for Information- RFI)
(Request for Technical Instructions- RFT) (Matching #10 Envelope)
(Matching Business Card Template) (Door Hanger Template For Marketing)
(Door Hanger Template -Sorry we Missed you)
Optional Marketing Package includes Templates for Creating the Following:
Company Brochure Template
Display Ad Template
Classified AD Template
Price Guide Template
Pricing For ACT Forms on Disc For General Contractors- ALL 50 STATES
DELUXE CUSTOM CALIFORNIA VERSION- ACT Contractors Forms Software for California General Contractors (B) with every form- Customized- we place your company information/LOGO on each form & includes the report on "How to Print Your Own Carbonless Forms Right From Your Own PC" Free. This version meets the current, 2020, California State contractors laws (CSLB).... OUR MOST POPULAR FORM SOLUTION FOR CALIFORNIA GENERAL CONTRACTORS! THOUSAND OF CALIFORNIA CONTRACTORS USE OUR SOFTWARE FOR THEIR FORMS and... WE HAVE SOLD A BUNCH OF THESE TO CALIFORNIA ATTORNEYS' TOO!
SPECIAL! FOR A LIMITED TIME GET THIS VERSION WITH ONE OPTIONAL ADD-ON (Insurance, Marketing or Independent Contractor)... FREE! UP TO A $125 VALUE... FREE!
CUSTOM WASHINGTON, OREGON, FLORIDA, TEXAS, LOUISIANA, NEW YORK, NEVADA and ANY VERSION SPECIFICALLY FOR ANY OTHER OF THE 50 STATES EXCEPT CA - ACT Contractors Forms Software for General Contractors 2020 Version with every form- Specific State Laws- Customized- we place your company information on each form & includes report on "How to Print Your Own Carbonless Forms Right From Your Own PC" Free
SPECIAL! FOR A LIMITED TIME GET THIS VERSION WITH ONE OPTIONAL ADD-ON (Insurance, Marketing or Independent Contractor)... FREE! UP TO A $125 VALUE... FREE!
BASIC CALIFORNIA VERSION-ACT Contractors Forms Software for CA General Contractors with the 15 essential forms needed for your business- Customized- we place your company information/LOGO on each form. This version meets the current, 2020, California State contractors laws (CSLB).
BASIC VERSION FOR ALL STATES EXCEPT CA-ACT Contractors Forms Software for General Contractors IN ALL STATES EXCEPT CA with the 15 essential forms needed for your business- Customized- we place your company information/LOGO on each form. This version meets the current, 2020, LAWS OF YOUR STATE.
MINIMUM CALIFORNIA VERSION ACT Contractors Forms Software for California General Contractors with any 5 forms, you choose 5 forms from the list above- Includes a Customized- we place your company information on each form. This version meets the current, 2020, California State contractors laws.
MINIMUM VERSION FOR ALL STATES EXCEPT CA-ACT Contractors Forms Software for General Contractors IN ALL STATES EXCEPT CA - With any 5 forms, you choose 5 forms from the list above- Customized- We place your LOGO and company information on each form. Meets the latest (2020) laws of your state.
Optional Insurance Package Add-On includes all the most sought after forms for an Insurance Restoration Contractor. Includes (5) different contingency agreements, releases for direct pay, Insurance Contracts, Recoverable Depreciation Invoice (profit & overhead), supplements (supplemental claims), insurance bid forms that follow Xactimate, Mold Remediation Agreement, Damage Mitigation Agreement (board ups, dry outs and tarping), completion certificates and more...
Optional Marketing Package Add-On includes templates for making company brochures, newspaper ad templates, templates for making your own door hangers, template to make your own price guide. Includes information on where to buy supplies and also includes suggestions for using these marketing documents in your business.
Optional Independent Contractor Package Add-On includes construction specific independent contractor agreements for independent salespersons as well as a "blanket" subcontractor agreement. These are to spell out the terms that create an independent contractor relationship between the contractor and salesmen or subcontractor. These forms are very protective for the Contractor!
Optional Flash Drive Install (for computers/laptops/tablets without DVD drives) COST IS FOR THE HARDWARE
|Optional Download Install (SAVE SHIPPING TIME AND CHARGES SO...if you are in a hurry and having physical media is not a problem and you have good broadband internet, THIS IS A GREAT ALTERNATIVE)||DOWNLOAD||$25|
Let us show you "How To Print Your Own Carbonless Forms Right From Your Own PC" Shows you how to print your own carbonless forms right from your own PC. Includes what paper to use, where to buy it, how to place it in the printer, how to bind the pages... and more!
*This Report is FREE SEE THE ABOVE SPECIAL OFFER
$40 or FREE*