2019 CONSTRUCTION BID FORM or CONTRACTOR BID FORM also known as BID PROPOSAL FORMS
Contractors, General Contractors, Construction Companies. . . Your bid form or bid proposal form tells the customer much about your business and is a crucial part of your bidding success.
For maximum success, your bid presentation to the customer should include:
1. A neat, organized bid written on a professionally designed bid form. . . our BP1(see below). The bid form should NOT CONTAIN any legal "stuff". Save the legal "stuff" for the contract not the bid. Your object here is to convince the customer that you are the best contractor/subcontractor/construction company to do their project, not to "lay down the law" with legal notices, terms and conditions.
2. If there are existing conditions, include photos of the problem areas and next to these, tell your customer how you will fix these problems in detail. Our form IPS (Inspection Photo Sheet) and ACT Contractors Forms on Disk Software allows you to take digital photos of the problem areas and easily place them on the IPS form. From there you can print the photos out on the IPS form and include this into your bid presentation. Remember the saying "one picture is worth a thousand words"? Photos strengthen your bid. . . PERIOD!
3. If the project can best be illustrated to the customer in a drawing, include one! Use our form PSH (construction plan sheet), shown below, to quickly make drawings of the project area(s).
4. Always include a Job References Sheet. . . our form JRS shown below. List all your happy customers here so that your potential customer knows you are capable of doing and FINISHING their project and that theirs is just one of many successful jobs you have completed in the past. Even better. . . Place job photos next to the customer. You can easily update and create job references and add photos using ACT Contractors Forms on Disk Software.
5. Include a copy of your contractors warranty and any manufacturers warranty for the products you will be installing! Why? Because it shows your commitment to the job being done right. It shows that you, as well as the makers of the products you are using, will stand behind your work products installed. Our form WC3 (construction warranty certificate) works great for this.
ACT Contractors Forms Software makes it easy to create a bid presentation that wins by including ALL the forms listed in 1-5 above (and many more forms) and by easily adding photos to any form!
ACT CONTRACTORS FORMS OFFERS THE FOLLOWING 4 CONTRACTORS BID PROPOSAL FORMS AND RELATED CONSTRUCTION BIDDING FORMS TO MEET EVERY SITUATION...
Click on links to see samples
BP1- Bid Proposal Form for contractor giving construction bid to property owner or agent.
BP2- Subcontractor Bid Proposal Form for subcontractor giving bid to a General Contractor or agent.
IPS- Inspection Photo Sheet for construction projects. Add Photos to your bid or other documents for clarification or illustration.
JRS- Job Reference Sheet for construction marketing and sales. List happy customers and add credibility to your company and to your work.